"I enjoy working with diverse people and helping people in need prepare for a brighter financial future."
free financial coaching
WHAT IS FINANCIAL COACHING?
Financial coaching is an individualized process that helps you take action to reach your financial goals.
Prepare + Prosper's financial coaching program, MONEY MENTORS, is a six month program where you meet one-on-one with a volunteer financial coach to develop action steps to reach your financial goal.
If you're highly motivated and ready to make changes to boost savings, control spending, eliminate debt, or improve credit, Money Mentors may be a great fit for you!
IS MONEY MENTORS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Can you name a financial goal you want to reach?
- Are you willing to invest time and energy to reach your financial goal?
- Are you willing to potentially make tough decisions to improve your financial situation?
- Are you willing to communicate regularly with a financial coach?
- Can you meet monthly either Saturday mornings or Tuesday evenings?
- Do you make less than $35,000 a year as an individual or $65,000 as a family?
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit online application
- Once you've applied, we'll follow up with you
"My financial coach helped me look at my expenses and set priorities. I paid one credit card off, and cut my transportation expenses from $125 to $56 a month!"
Interested in finding out more about how you can volunteer as a financial coach? Please visit the Volunteer section of our website for more information about the position, commitment and how to apply.